Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by dougly <dm...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/06 15:07:04 UTC

Message Group: Concurrent Consumers Issue

Hi,
I am using activeMQ 5.2
I wanted to test the message group feature of activeMQ 5.2. I setup 2
consumers (failover Master-slave) to a broker.

I used the activemq admin webpage to create some text messages with GroupID
"abc" and "def". Next I started those 2 consumers but it appears to me that
only the first consumers can get messages. In fact the 1st consumer will get
all messages belonging to all groups. The 2nd consumer won't get any
previously created messages at all.

What could I do to screw up the setup here?
Thanks