Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andreas Gies <an...@soa-knowledge.net> on 2009/05/01 14:39:46 UTC

Re: Please help:Again about ActiveMQ intigration with Websphere 6.1

Hi there,

sorry to say, but the IBM guy is kind of wrong. You can bind AMQ
administered objects
in any JNDI store. This having said, the ActiveMQ JNDI implementation
takes the information
from a file called jndi.properties on the classpath. You cannot
programmatically bind objects
into the AMQ JNDI implementation. Find more infos here:

http://activemq.apache.org/jndi-support.html

This having said, I am convinced that AMQ can meet your messaging
needs; but at the end of the
day you have to choose yourself.

Best regards
Andreas