Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/17 22:58:37 UTC

releasing 2.11.0.M2?

Hi,

we've been some releases trying to adhere to a release train strategy, with
stops each quarter. Q4-2018 release had issues, so we
ended up releasing it on Jan, 29th, 2019. Given that, I felt that probably
made sense to skip February stop.

However, given that there are a couple of fixes regarding the rename of the
haddock template to default, a new Dark appereance
mode for Haddock, enabled by default, and a few other fixes and
improvements, I think releasing 2.11.0.M2 on February would make
most sense. I'd only like to extract the util package to its own submodule,
which should be fairly easy, but other than that, that would
be for me if we release on Feb.

WDYT?

br,
juan pablo

Re: releasing 2.11.0.M2?

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

just a quick note, due to personal issues, and unless someone else wants to
do it, I won't be able to run the vote for 2.11.0.M2 until next week, most
probably next Monday/Tuesday. Anybody stepping up will be gladly welcomed
but if not 2.11.0.M2 will fall behind schedule a handful of days.

best regards and apologies for the delay,
juan pablo

Re: releasing 2.11.0.M2?

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

just've pushed some last commits and I'm uploading a snapshot right now.
That would be enough for me to go for 2.11.0.M2. Most
probably, I'll run the vote next Tuesday, in order to have some space for
testing before the release vote and iron out any last minute bug.

cheers,
juan pablo

Re: releasing 2.11.0.M2?

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.