Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Andy Konwinski <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 00:58:09 UTC

Announcing the first Spark Summit, Mon Dec 2, 2013

We are excited to announce the *first Spark
Summit<http://www.spark-summit.org>on Dec 2, 2013 in Downtown San
Francisco
*. Come hear from leading production users of Spark, Shark, Spark Streaming
and related projects. Also find out where development is going and learn
how to use the Spark stack in a variety of applications. The summit is
being organized and sponsored by leading organizations in the Spark
community.

You can also sign up to attend a half-day *Spark Training on December 3*,
the day after the summit.

Visit *www.spark-summit.org* to find more details, register to attend, or
submit a talk of your own to give at the summit.

See you at the summit!
Andy & the summit planning team

Re: Announcing the first Spark Summit, Mon Dec 2, 2013

Posted by Murali Raju <mu...@infrastacks.com>.
Great to see this!

Murali