Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Nazzaro, Mark (Mark)" <mn...@lucent.com> on 2001/12/11 23:01:00 UTC

RE: Apache SSL error

Milon,
FYI. It turned out to be an issue with the clients. We were using LoadRunner
to test our web site and the wininet setting needed to be selected.
Basically, the setting tells LoadRunner to use IE's dlls instead of its own.
We were also having problems with a version of Netscape 4.08. The version
was an international version so it only had a couple of ciphers. It works on
production with SSLv2 and on development with SSLv3 and SSLv2. We are still
trying to figure out why that is so.

Thanks for the help.

Mark Nazzaro
eAssociate