Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dignesh <dg...@opentext.com> on 2016/11/26 10:24:29 UTC

BrokerXmlConfig property in resource element of tomee.xml file is not honoured.

HI,

I am using 7.0.1 Version of TomEE plus.

Below is my configuration defined in tomee.xml file.

	<Resource id="resAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
                DataSource test/datasource
		BrokerXmlConfig =  xbean:file:../conf/activemq.xml
	</Resource>
	<Resource id="confac" type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
                  ResourceAdapter = resAdapter
	</Resource>

I have few destinations defined in tomee.xml file.

<Resource id="res1" type="javax.jms.Topic"/>
	<Resource id="res2" type="javax.jms.Topic"/>
	<Resource id="res3" type="javax.jms.Queue"/>
	<Resource id="res4" type="javax.jms.Queue"/>

And I have defined destination policies and redeliverables in activemq.xml
file.

I dont see the configuartions defined in the file are being respected by
TomEE plus. I have attached the activemq.xml file for reference.
activemq.xml
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4680645/activemq.xml>

Can any one of you please help me on this .Is it a configuration where I am
doing wrong ? Please guide me on this.

Thank you very much in Advance.

Re: BrokerXmlConfig property in resource element of tomee.xml file is not honoured.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

do you care setting up a small maven project (an empty war is fine) with
tomee-maven-plugin configured the same way your instance is (same
additional libraries and config)? This will let us reproduce quickly
without guessing which part is wrong

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

maybe check what is used throught JMS and try an absolute path, depending
how it is started you can use a wrong relative path I think

also did you add all the needed jars (spring etc)?

Romain Manni-Bucau