Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Enrico Brighi <br...@libero.it> on 2001/01/27 15:05:19 UTC

I'd like that Cocoon not process XSLT for MS Internet Explorer

Hi,
    i'm using Cocoon and i've a question  about processing XML and XSL. I'd like that, if the client that request a xml page is Explorer (5.0 or 5.5), Cocoon not process the page and so Apache can send to the client the XML page and the Stylesheet associated. I know that the row in a XML page "<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>" is a command for make a "xslt" process. is there a command to say:

"if (userAgent == 'Explorer 5.0'){
 not process XSLT, just send the pages
}
else <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>"??

have i to use a XSP page for dinamically "comment" this row? Is there a simple way for do this, without create an intermediate file to redirect the output to the right file??

Thank you
Enrico Brighi