Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/05/14 22:26:56 UTC

Re: svn commit: r944123 - in /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/openbooks/lib: ./ java2html.jar

Pinaki, this JAR cannot be checked into the ASF SVN, as it is licensed
under GPLv2 -

http://www.java2html.com/java2html.html#License

I'll delete it and then we can figure out how to fix the dependency.

-Donald