Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu> on 2012/09/20 04:06:30 UTC

github pull requests

Hello!

What's our policy on handling github pull requests? Somebody just
opened one, and I redirected him to the "HowToContribute" page. If we
are not accepting them, is there a way to disable it altogether?

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pulls

Thanks!
--Michi

Re: github pull requests

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Responding to the pull requests with some guidance might be neighborly.

It isn't much more work to file a JIRA and attach a patch.  It isn't a
single click, but it doesn't hurt to write a small essay about why it is
important to do.

Re: github pull requests

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Mitchi,