Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2013/06/08 02:35:58 UTC

Re: haproxy on VMWare systemVM template

This is now done.
http://s.apache.org/wy

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 09:50:09PM +0000, Chiradeep Vittal wrote:
> The jenkins build of the systemvm has been failing for a couple of days.
> Can someone clean it up?

Looks like the 64-bit job was enabled and left a hdd hanging. There
was a mistake in the grep pattern that returned the hung disk to the
32-bit job. I fixed that but it's hung on a git fetch now.

So I've put a review here : https://reviews.apache.org/r/11802/

When git comes back up, please apply it. Going home now.

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

Re: haproxy on VMWare systemVM template