Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2009/10/23 15:49:57 UTC

Nightly masscheck corpora problems?

What's up with the nightly masschecks? It seems the corpora have suddenly
gotten smaller - for example, I don't see Justin's corpora logs any
more.

Is this related to what you just fixed, Justin?

I mean, I like the new higher hit rates of my rules, but I'd like that to
be because they're good rules, not because huge tracts of spam got lopped
off...

   One death is a tragedy; thirty is a media sensation;
   a million is a statistic.              -- Joseph Stalin, modernized
  14 days since President Obama won the Nobel "Not George W. Bush" prize

Re: Nightly masscheck corpora problems?

Posted by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com>.
On 10/23/2009 12:03 PM, Justin Mason wrote:
> My house is being renovated, so I'm living in a hotel for a month ;)
> the "jm" mass-checks
> will probably not work until I get back in.
>
> --j.

Is the ruleqa system working properly?  It seems that I uploaded
masscheck logs these past two days, but they don't show up on the ruleqa
website.

Warren

Re: Nightly masscheck corpora problems?

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.