Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Pratham Chandra <pr...@outlook.com> on 2017/03/11 11:24:49 UTC

To get a reference to work on a project

Hi,
I’m Pratham Chandra,second year undergraduate of department of Computer Science and Engineering of ABESEC,India.I’m interested in working with Apache community.I have set an local environment and I started going through the source code.I would like to work on the projects that are related to c language.How can I get more information or references to work on the projects?
Thank You
Pratham Chandra

Re: To get a reference to work on a project

Posted by Matthew Sacks <ma...@matthewsacks.com>.
Holler at me off-list msacks@apache.org.
I would like to contribute patches to a C project that is dead-simple and
just needs some cleanup and tests written for example too.

-M