Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Asiri Liyana Arachchi <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/12 16:08:45 UTC

Axiom test cases doesn't run

Hi all,

Im working on an Apache Axiom Project. I've tried to run some test cases
that are already in the axiom(for an example
org.apache.axiom.ts.om.xpath.TestAddNamespaces.java
)

. But every time they give this error. (saying that corresponding class has
no public constructor TestCase )

    junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Class
org.apache.axiom.ts.om.builder.TestGetDocumentElementWithIllFormedDocument
has no public constructor TestCase(String name) or TestCase()
    at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:83)
    at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:157)
    at com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:77)
    at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:195)
    at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:63)
    at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:120)

       Process finished with exit code 255

I've successfully built axiom  with dependencies with passing all the Test
cases. I've tried importing projects on both eclipse and intellijidea IDEs.
Still I don't have an idea about what I'm doing wrong.

I'll appreciate if some one can help me on this.

Thank

Re: Axiom test cases doesn't run

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
TestGetDocumentElementWithIllFormedDocument is part of a test suite
that is built by OMTestSuiteBuilder and that is executed by the
OMImplementationTest classes in axiom-impl and axiom-dom. You can't
execute it directly in Eclipse. However, you can execute
OMImplementationTest using Eclipse.

Andreas