Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Voytenko, Dimitry" <DV...@SECTORBASE.COM> on 2000/12/17 09:36:17 UTC

RE: NullPointerException in TransformerImpl.createResultContentHa ndle r

Hi,
I think I found the problem. I rebuilt both Xalan and Xerces using latest
versions from CVS. And tried to test XSL's with them. In this case Xalan
gave me all those errors I reported about. When I took xerces.jar from the
Xalan bin directory everything got OK. So it looks like latest builts of
Xerces and Xalan are not compatible with each other.

Thank you