Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marek Mosiewicz <ma...@jotel.com.pl> on 2008/12/10 15:24:56 UTC

Externalizer bug in ReflectingPersistenceCapable

I try Externalizer with no enhancing on OpenJPA 1.2.0 and it seems that it
does not work on persist. I found same situtation in here
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@openjpa.apache.org/msg01252.html
After some debuging it I found that ReflectingPersistenceCapable does use
getTypeCode not getDeclaredTypeCode on field metadata for  pcProvideField
and pcReceiveField methods.  In my case getTypeCode is 8 (String) which is
type of database field. The getDeclaredTypeCode returns 9 (Object) and it
seems to be correct type.
PCEnahcer uses GetDeclaredType in same methods.

Best regards,
    Marek Mosiewicz