Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Reelsen, Alexander" <al...@lusini.com> on 2013/02/06 09:00:45 UTC

Using ofbiz with java 7

Hi there,

as java 6 is running out of EOL soon, I guess most people are using ofbiz
with java 7 already. Is anyone having any issues with ofbiz and java7 in
production?
Any special/new jvm parameters to be used? Like for garbage collection or
anything?

--Alexander

Re: Using ofbiz with java 7

Posted by Medhat Abdel Badie <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It works as usual.

Regards,
Medhat

Re: Using ofbiz with java 7

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
We haven't had any problem so far. No special settings, just xmx is set to
2GB.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Reelsen, Alexander <
alexander.reelsen@lusini.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> as java 6 is running out of EOL soon, I guess most people are using ofbiz
> with java 7 already. Is anyone having any issues with ofbiz and java7 in
> production?
> Any special/new jvm parameters to be used? Like for garbage collection or
> anything?
>

> --Alexander

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044