Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Roy Russo <ro...@jboss.com> on 2005/09/25 15:49:52 UTC

Problems with xml-apis

Hello all,

I have discovered a problem with the xml-apis when we began testing on
JBoss AS 4.0.3RC2. We are using newer versions of the api in this
version of AS. I have commented on it in our forums here:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=69726 (scroll
to my post at the bottom for additional links on this issue)

Apparently the newer version of the api does not play nice with file
objects passed in via a streamresult. So to get around this, I have
modified the jackrabbit code RepositoryConfig.java:311 to read:

               transformer.transform(
                    //new DOMSource(template), new StreamResult(xml));
COMMENTED OUT!
                    new DOMSource(template), new
StreamResult(directory+"\\"+WORKSPACE_XML));

I will post this in JIRA, in case you guys want to roll it in on your
next update.

STAY METAL!
Roy Russo
JBoss Portal Developer