Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Imre András Róbert <im...@mail.tvnet.hu> on 2007/02/10 16:02:15 UTC

Re[2]: Running demo service testScv via ExampleRemoteClient

Yes, I confirm it works ok.

And I see there's no more swallowed exception - nice.
Just one thing: you may have missed the convertToUrl() method
in OpenOfficeWorker.java

Thanks for the quick patch. Hopefully this eliminates
a whole bunch of problems.

Regards,
  András