Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com> on 2014/10/22 07:00:28 UTC

[jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

This cleans up the last input objects and ensures current naming matches azure terminology (even if XML doesn&#39;t) http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee460799.aspx.

Next change will be bumping the version to latest, after that building compute service, finally any trimming of unneeded or untested code.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/adriancole/jclouds-labs adrian.input-cleanup-2

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95

-- Commit Summary --

  * Minimalize code around hosted service creation.
  * Cleanup Azure compute ImageParams input value type.
  * Azure compute DeploymentParams name is not globally unique.
  * Rename Azure HostedService -&gt; CloudService to match documentation.

-- File Changes --

    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/AzureComputeApi.java (9)
    D azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/binders/BindCreateHostedServiceToXmlPayload.java (79)
    R azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/binders/DeploymentParamsToXML.java (29)
    R azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/binders/ImageParamsToXML.java (18)
    R azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/CloudService.java (24)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/Deployment.java (2)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/DeploymentParams.java (39)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/Disk.java (2)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/ImageParams.java (165)
    R azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/CloudServiceApi.java (71)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/DeploymentApi.java (16)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/ImageApi.java (26)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/LocationApi.java (2)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/functions/Base64EncodeLabel.java (28)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/functions/ImageParamsName.java (13)
    D azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/options/CreateHostedServiceOptions.java (116)
    R azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/CloudServiceHandler.java (18)
    R azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/ListCloudServicesHandler.java (22)
    A azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/CloudServiceApiLiveTest.java (143)
    R azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/CloudServiceApiMockTest.java (48)
    M azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/DeploymentApiMockTest.java (6)
    D azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/HostedServiceApiLiveTest.java (145)
    R azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/CloudServiceHandlerTest.java (14)
    R azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/ListCloudServicesHandlerTest.java (18)
    D azurecompute/src/test/resources/create_hostedservice_location_options.xml (1)
    M azurecompute/src/test/resources/hostedservice.xml (2)
    M azurecompute/src/test/resources/hostedservices.xml (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
Closed #95.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95#event-182468105

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
cherry-picked into master, can do so in 1.8.x after 1.8.1 is out

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95#issuecomment-60175807

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
+1 - looks good to me. One minor question in a test only.

Thanks, @adriancole!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95#issuecomment-60168500

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-labs-pull-requests #331](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-labs-pull-requests/331/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95#issuecomment-60037287

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
> +   }
> +
> +   @Override @AfterClass(groups = "live")
> +   protected void tearDown() {
> +      String requestId = api().delete(CLOUD_SERVICE);
> +      if (requestId != null) {
> +         operationSucceeded.apply(requestId);
> +      }
> +
> +      super.tearDown();
> +   }
> +
> +   public void testList() {
> +      List<CloudService> response = api().list();
> +
> +      for (CloudService cloudService : api().list()) {

nice catch again!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95/files#r19250131

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-labs-pull-requests #333](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-labs-pull-requests/333/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95#issuecomment-60170073

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by Adrian Cole <no...@github.com>.
CommitThenReview in T-1 day

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95#issuecomment-60167627

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds-labs #1744](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-labs/1744/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95#issuecomment-60170981

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds-labs #1740](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-labs/1740/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95#issuecomment-60037760

Re: [jclouds-labs] Last major cleanup of azure before version update (#95)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> +   }
> +
> +   @Override @AfterClass(groups = "live")
> +   protected void tearDown() {
> +      String requestId = api().delete(CLOUD_SERVICE);
> +      if (requestId != null) {
> +         operationSucceeded.apply(requestId);
> +      }
> +
> +      super.tearDown();
> +   }
> +
> +   public void testList() {
> +      List<CloudService> response = api().list();
> +
> +      for (CloudService cloudService : api().list()) {

[minor] `for (CS cloudService : response)`?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/95/files#r19249904