Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tina Armstrong <Ti...@sas.com> on 2000/09/27 15:42:35 UTC

Tomcat/mod_jserv.c ?

Hi there,

I currently have Apache 1.3.4 installed on an HP 10.2 box.
I have access to another machine currently set up with Tomcat, etc.
however, in order to have my apache web server recognize this ,
I was told I needed to install mod_jserv into my apache 1.3.4 server.

I went and got the ApacheJServ 1.1.2 tarball which does
have the mod_jserv. c file in the ApacheJServ/ApacheJServ-1.1.2/src/c directory.
However, I am not quite sure how to compile this mod_jserv.c file and then
how to add the module into my apache.

I think to add the module (once it has been compiled and I can get an object file),
I can either do:

AddModule  modules/extra/mod_jserv.o in my Configuration file
or
--add-module=modules/extra/mod_jserv.o option on command line invocation of 'configure'

Is this correct?

However, I am still unclear how to actually get the mod_jserv.c compiled.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Armstrong