Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2011/09/08 17:10:31 UTC

September Board Report

The September Board Report is due.  I haven't had time to work on it
this week, but just created the initial page (with the last report's
content):

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Board+Report+September+2011

I won't be able to work on it until Friday at the earliest, maybe this
weekend.  If someone has free cycles, though, and wants to edit it,
please do.

Thanks!

mrg

Re: September Board Report

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Will be sending it to the board now. Thanks!

Re: September Board Report

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.

Re: September Board Report

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.