Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Mark <m_...@comcast.net> on 2022/03/15 17:17:59 UTC

Re: Moonshine blowing up with Crux

The compile-add-config.xml has paths to the swc’s.
When does this used in the compile process?

<js-library-path append="true">
           <path-element>../../../../../../frameworks/js/libs/BasicJS.swc</path-element>
           <path-element>../../../../../../frameworks/js/libs/CruxJS.swc</path-element>
           <path-element>../../../../../../frameworks/js/libs/MXRoyaleBaseJS.swc</path-element>
       </js-library-path>
       <!--<library-path append="true">
           <path-element>../../../../../../frameworks/libs/Basic.swc</path-element>
           <path-element>../../../../../../frameworks/libs/Crux.swc</path-element>
           <path-element>../../../../../../frameworks/libs/MXRoyale.swc</path-element>
       </library-path>-->
       <theme>

Posted by Mark <m_...@comcast.net>.
One correction on that – none of the handlers are responding. the Alert widows appearing are saying a button was clicked.
This has to be an easy fix, or a basic misunderstanding , I just don’t see it.

Posted by Mark <m_...@comcast.net>.
[...]

            {
                Alert.show( 'appHeader catch', 'Success' );
            }

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Hi,
I can't help you with the configuration with Moonshine but I've done some tests...

- I compiled the project with asconfigc and it gives an error in UserEvent. It must extend from "org.apache.royale.events.Event", you are missing the import.
- I think you have a misconception... in the mvc pattern: the view should not be the destination of a call to an event that is directed to the controller. If you want the view to act on the result of a call to the controller you will have to bind the model and act on its changes.

VIEW --> CONTROLLER --> MODEL --> VIEW

Really need some help here

Moonshine not executing event calls

Posted by Mark <m_...@comcast.net>.
I have been working to understand the event dispatch.  If you look at this link, it perform exactly right. http://www.rootmodelsolutions.com/indexJS.html Each button opens up three response windows.

In Moonshine, this code does not respond to the logon button.
I’ve attached the code in a zip file. This seems like a bug.

Any ideas?

Re: Moonshine blowing up with Crux

Posted by Mark <m_...@comcast.net>.
Hi Piotr,
As it turns out, I didn’t leave a space between +configname=flex and the other compiler options.
Lost a half day on that dumb error.

Thanks

Re: Moonshine blowing up with Crux

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.