Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2004/09/28 21:21:49 UTC

RE: Request data tab in 'View in Tree' listener is empty forredirect http requests

Why were you specifying that it was a redirect request who's contents
weren't showing?  Here it seems like a normal request (request code 200)
that has a blank response.  Which is odd as that's certainly not what I
get when I use the Tree Results Visualizer.  What version of JMeter are
you using?

-Mike

Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation