Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 05:38:12 UTC

Google Summer of Code project idea request

Hi all,

I'm a computer science and engineering undergraduate student at the
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm interested in doing a project
on Apache/logging/log4cxx for the Google Summer of Code 2007
competition.

I'm actively involved in Apache Web Services Axis2C project for more
than five months. I received the Apache Axis2C Committership for
implementing IIS Support for Axis2C. I have gained reasonable amount
of knowledge and experience in open source projects during the past
few months and I'm hoping to continue my contribution to open source
projects.

I'll be really pleased if someone can suggest a project idea for
Google Summer of Code 2007.

Thanks,
Supun Kamburugamuva.