Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Guy Katz <gk...@allot.com> on 2007/10/11 19:20:11 UTC

popular tag algorithm

Hi;
What is considered as a popular tag?
If I am only starting to work with roller 3.1 and only a few posts use
tags should any tags appear in the 'popular tag' section? Is there a
popular tags algorithm? Is it customizable?
Thanks in advance.

RE: popular tag algorithm

Posted by Guy Katz <gk...@allot.com>.
hmmm;
i cut and pasted something from the tutorial.
i'll take a more in depth look at it.
thanks.

________________________________

> If I am only starting to work with roller 3.1 and only a few posts use
> tags should any tags appear in the 'popular tag' section? Is there a
> popular tags algorithm? Is it customizable?
> Thanks in advance.

What macro code are you using to display the tag cloud?

Some folks display only those tags with count > 2, where count means
"number of times this tag is used on a weblog entry within the current
weblog."

- Dave

Re: popular tag algorithm

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.