Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/04/11 08:23:24 UTC

server side state saving impl

Hello devs,

Was the multiple-views-in-session implemented *after* the last release?

Is there anything about this implementation expecting a particular request parameter in order to determine which view should be restored for each request?  If not, how is this accomplished?

Dennis Byrne

not trivial BTW ;)

Re: server side state saving impl

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
I see you are on the same track as me with solving MYFACES-1281.  I
now realize it was October since the last MyFaces release and there
were lots of changes (including the stuff your are referring to I
believe) in Nov and Dec.

Sean