Posted to users@solr.apache.org by DAVID MARTIN NIETO <dm...@viewnext.com> on 2022/05/17 13:28:21 UTC

RV: Question about Zookeeper architecture

________________________________
David Martín Nieto
Analista Funcional
Calle Cabeza Mesada 5
28031, Madrid
T: +34 667 414 432
T: +34 91 779 56 98| Ext. 3198
E-mail: dmartinn@viewnext.com | Web: www.viewnext.com
[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=72317294cd&attid=0.0.2&permmsgid=msg-f:1662155651369049897&th=171129c229429f29&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_o0Ds8_P8d7W-csq2mmc6mBGQy9hSjXsGEv15RXUutalCYzg3HQB3CByE2swcJkH3yRaLwrXkr1G81F9FpfqcPlbpRoZcainmsJjviLoypusuKOxCnOw97zuo&disp=emb]