Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 13:45:41 UTC

MSHADE-88

I've raised http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHADE-88 about a problem
using the shade plugin with pom type dependencies, would anyone be
able to review and comment on the patch in that?

TIA,

  ...ant

(Apologies if this email ends up duplicated, the original appears held
up in moderation)

Re: MSHADE-88

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Still no comments, is this the wrong mailing list to ask about the shade plugin?

I'm thinking now of forking the plugin to add the fix and doing a
release from Tuscany to get a fixed release of it that we can use,
seems a hassle though, are there any alternatives anyone can suggest?

   ...ant

Re: MSHADE-88

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.