Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by hiren <hi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/12/01 22:48:45 UTC

EDIT permission

how to give edit permission to portal.

portal.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<portlet-app id="simplest" version="1.0">
  <portlet id="Simplest">
    <portlet-name>Simplest</portlet-name>
    <display-name>Simple Display Name</display-name>
    <portlet-class>Simplest</portlet-class>
    <supports>
      <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
      <portlet-mode>VIEW</portlet-mode>

I I put portal mode here as EDIT, nothing is coming up. It does show poratal
aslo

      <portlet-mode>HELP</portlet-mode>

    </supports>
    <supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
    <portlet-info>
      <title>Simple Title</title>
      <short-title>The world's simplest portlet</short-title>
    </portlet-info>
  </portlet>
</portlet-app>

Re: EDIT permission

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.
Wiadomosc od hiren z 2006-12-02 00:10 brzmiala:

> yes  have implemented doView and doEDIT
>
> I have attahced my code. but when I am running it it not giving me edit
> option.
>
> I am not getting where I have to specify edit permission.
And have you set up page permissions?

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki