Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by rs...@us.ibm.com on 2002/08/02 19:14:50 UTC

[axis] XMLUtils.initSAXFactory()

I'm proposing to eliminate the 'factoryClassName' argument to the
initSAXFactory().  Seems to me that this should be set at a much higher
level in the code/system configuration than within AXIS.  It doesn't
appear to be (seriously) used, any objections?

Just to let everyone know, I'm sweeping through AXIS one more [certainly
not last :-] time, and changing calls to System.get/setProperty() [where
reasonable] to AxisProperties.get/setPropety().

<ras>

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development