Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/19 01:06:30 UTC

Apache MetaModel - an interesting future integration target

I was researching today some options for non-traditional, broader MDM
approach, and I ran into recently incubated Apache project called MetaModel:

http://metamodel.apache.org/

Is anyone familiar with it?

It looks to me, architecturally, that there could be a possible Drill 2.0+
intersecting scenario where Drill could query MetaModel.

Re: Apache MetaModel - an interesting future integration target

Posted by Jim Scott <js...@maprtech.com>.
I went reading through the site. Very interesting. Edmon, in case you
didn't notice, that project is  TLP at Apache as of Nov 2014.

Edmon, thanks a lot for pointing that project out. It looks pretty darn
compelling.

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

<http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>

Re: Apache MetaModel - an interesting future integration target

Posted by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.