Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/28 21:30:24 UTC

Re: ExternalSampleSorter#sortSamplesParallel

Hi Graham,
Resurecting this question from Felix as you're working on this.

Regards

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: ExternalSampleSorter#sortSamplesParallel

Posted by Graham Russell <gr...@ham1.co.uk>.
I agree with Felix, however I cannot see where the code is being used.
If someone could explain where and how it's being used then I'm happy to
help test it, otherwise this is more code to delete.