Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Jobst Giesecke <JG...@t-online.de> on 2004/04/21 19:04:58 UTC

Missing files in 2.0-Snapshot

The Web-2.0-Doc contains the following files
custom_errordocs.xml
descriptors.xml
fin_wait2.xml
known_client_problems.xml
Why doesn't the 2.0-Snapshoot include these files?

Jobst

Re: Missing files in 2.0-Snapshot

Posted by Astrid Keßler <ke...@kess-net.de>.
Jobst,

> The Web-2.0-Doc contains the following files
> custom_errordocs.xml
> descriptors.xml
> fin_wait2.xml
> known_client_problems.xml
> Why doesn't the 2.0-Snapshoot include these files?

these files are in the 2.0 snapshot, but not in the 2.1 snapshot. At the
beginning, I sent you a mail explaining the differences and where to
find 2.0 and where to find 2.1, because the snapshots are named very
similar. You started translating with 2.0, but at some point you
switched to 2.1. It seems you are still working with the 2.1 snapshot.

As said before: please take care, that you are really working with the
2.0 documentation.

Kess