Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/10 08:08:29 UTC

Failed to push commit to gitbox repo

To https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase.git
 ! [remote rejected]       branch-2.2 -> branch-2.2 (pre-receive hook
declined)

I searched this error. The reason may be that the branch was protected. And
branch-2 has same problem. But there are no error when push to github repo.

Any other committer had same problem?

Thanks.

Re: Failed to push commit to gitbox repo

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Just tried, seems fine now.

Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> 于2020年1月11日周六 上午4:46写道:

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.