Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by busfahrer <th...@web.de> on 2007/03/05 16:22:05 UTC

Re: [2] OFBiz implementation cost

Saad Sarhani wrote:

>  Hi,
> Does anybody here know the overall cost of implementing OFBiz in a SME,
> and
> how long does the process last? and, too, what are training fees? (if
> there
> are trainigs). I'm working on a comparison between open source solutions
> for
> SME, and this kind of details aren't really available.
> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Saad.

Hello, Saad,
i'm working just on the same thing for about three weeks. And, to ask this
question again, is this a comparison about erp-systems or perhaps about an
e-commerce-soulution?

My study is a technical and econimical comparison of open-source
e-commerce-soulutions for SME. The nominees are mainly osCommerce and OFBiz.

Can you give more information about your work?