Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <sv...@steveviens.com> on 2002/01/03 18:32:01 UTC

[jUDDI-developers] FW: UDDI Server

A message from Dims,

Please, if you have not already done so - subscribe to the
juddi-developers and juddi-announce mailing lists at SourceForge (these
are brand mailing lists).

https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=42875

You will be required to log in before you can subscribe to the
juddi-developer list (because  it's private and only used or seen by the
juddi-developers). You will also be required to return the email they
send you as a confirmation.

Steve