Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Lukichev, Alexander S" <al...@intel.com> on 2005/03/21 12:56:52 UTC

Mapping of WSRF WS-RP types

Hi,

I'm using Axis (1.2RC3) tool WSDL2Java to generate bindings for WSRF
types. Particularly I have the following Schema definition (see
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-ResourceProperties-1.2-d
raft-05.wsdl):

       <xsd:element name="QueryResourcePropertiesResponse" >
         <xsd:complexType>
           <xsd:complexContent mixed="true">
             <xsd:restriction base="xsd:anyType">
               <xsd:sequence>
                 <xsd:any processContents="lax"
                          minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
               </xsd:sequence>
             </xsd:restriction>
           </xsd:complexContent>
         </xsd:complexType>
       </xsd:element>

The element QueryResourcePropertiesResponse is mapped to
java.lang.Object. If I modify slightly the code then the element is
mapped to a separate class with xsd:any contents:

       <xsd:element name="QueryResourcePropertiesResponse" >
         <xsd:complexType>
           <xsd:complexContent mixed="true">
               <xsd:sequence>
                 <xsd:any processContents="lax"