Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/24 11:23:10 UTC

Buildno in screens

Is it possible to include the Release No or Buil no somewhere in the screens
of OFBiz.

This would improve bug fixing and/or feature finding very much.

Re: Buildno in screens

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
man power and priorities.
:D

Pierre Smits sent the following on 11/25/2008 3:41 AM:

Re: Buildno in screens

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Buildno in screens

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.