Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com> on 2009/12/01 22:16:05 UTC

Re: authorization headers

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:32, Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Alexander Klimetschek
> <ak...@day.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>> I have created a small browser test suite (with some perl cgi to be
>> run in a plain Apache httpd) for that back then when I was
>> experimenting. If you are interested, I could make it publicly
>> available.
>
> Thank you for sharing your insight.
> Such a testsuite would be great to see.

Months later.... I just noted that I have some webspace on
people.apache.org available for such things, so finally, here it is:
http://people.apache.org/~alexkli/xhr-login.html

You have to install it in a local Apache webserver, as I couldn't get
it to run on people.apache.org. The config there is too restricted for
the rewrite and CGI options (passing Authorization headers through)
that this perl-based suite requires.

Have fun,
Alex

--