Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/23 02:11:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache RocketMQ Meetup - Hangzhou

Dear Apache RocketMQ Community,

Thanks for your enthusiasm. I would like to announce the sixth meetup register for Apache RocketMQ is open[1], and thanks again all the speaker, Looking forward to seeing you :-)

[1] https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/u-CskpmDcYPEzV9GWo7QRw

Best Regards,
Von Gosling