Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steven Marcus <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 01:40:02 UTC

snapshots broken?

Hello,

I'm keen to use some patches I've submitted, but as I write this there has
been an update to snapshots for 10 days:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/camel/camel-aws/2.15-SNAPSHOT/

Are snapshots created automatically and regularly?

TIA,
Steven

Re: snapshots broken?

Posted by Steven Marcus <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the fast build tip.

I have 4 VMs that are all pulling 2.15-SNAPSHOT -- so if the remote repo is
updated regularly that would be great. What's the snapshot update policy?

Do I need to change the group id to use my own snapshot build of what is
usually a remotely fetched snapshot?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22015685/maven-3-does-not-update-snapshot-dependency-from-local-repository
-- lots of confusion there. I found the link after doing a local install and
the new snapshot not getting picked up...

Thanks again,

Re: snapshots broken?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Its likely better to build SNAPSHOTS locally, then you are sure its latest code.

You can do a quickbuild
http://camel.apache.org/building.html

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 1:40 AM, Steven Marcus
<st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm keen to use some patches I've submitted, but as I write this there has
> been an update to snapshots for 10 days:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/camel/camel-aws/2.15-SNAPSHOT/
>
> Are snapshots created automatically and regularly?
>
> TIA,
> Steven

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.