Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2009/02/23 21:23:16 UTC

[2.2] Why are some projects not installed?

Hi Cocooners,

when I build the current trunk, some projects are not installed, for
instance

* cocoon-serializers-charsets
* cocoon-serializers-impl
* cocoon-validation-impl
* cocoon-chaperon-impl

The artifacts also don't seem to be available in the online repositories.

Since I use them in another project, I have to invoke "mvn install" in
these individual project directories. Is this intended? If not – what
needs to be done to solve this issue? Or is something wrong with my setup?

TIA!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: [2.2] Why are some projects not installed?

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Andreas Hartmann pisze:
> thanks a lot – one minute ago I also remembered this, but the mail was
> already on its way, sorry for the noise :)

No problem. :)

>> Any help on getting more blocks released is greatly appreciated.
>
> Is there a documentation what needs to be done? I guess it's mainly a
> matter of testing?

Yes, adding some unit tests and integration tests before cutting a release would be awesome. Anyway, at least some basic
testing of the functionality provided by given block should be enough.

I could take care of actual release process (preparing artifacts, etc.) but I don't want to release parts of Cocoon that
I have no idea how to test reliably.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [2.2] Why are some projects not installed?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Grzegorz,

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.