Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by bi...@netcourrier.com on 2020/03/18 17:04:03 UTC

only local cam is working

Hello all,

I upgraded my 5.0.0-M2 to an M3 setup because on all participants only the local cam was showing. It resolve the problem

for a few days ( maybe 2 weeks ) but now my M3 is having the save problem. I've tried to reinstall everything

( except OS) but no luck. I am on GMT+1, i can invite you to see the problem.

take care of you all

Alain

Re: only local cam is working

Posted by YUP <yu...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward to the results of your testings, Maxim!

Re: only local cam is working

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Well,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: only local cam is working

Posted by YUP <yu...@gmail.com>.
It seams to me that it is the same problem as I have. Difference is only
the one port 443 is opened in my case. I'm interested in being able to know
if the correctly configured turn server it will help.
Best,
Yarema

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020, 09:24 <bi...@netcourrier.com> wrote:

> Hello Maxim,
>
> it's a cloud setup, a simple virtual machine with ports 443 and 8888
> opened. I didn't setup
> any TURN server, I just followed the great intall guide on ubuntu 18.04
> LTS by Alvaro.
>
> thanks for investigate on my problem
>
> Alain
>

> De : Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
> À : Openmeetings user-list <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>
> Sujet : Re: only local cam is working
> Date : 19/03/2020 03:40:15 Europe/Paris
>
> Hello Alain,
>
> usually this happens if your TURN server is not working properly
> Is this the case?
>
> On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 00:04, <bi...@netcourrier.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I upgraded my 5.0.0-M2 to an M3 setup because on all participants only
> the local cam was showing. It resolve the problem
> > for a few days ( maybe 2 weeks ) but now my M3 is having the save
> problem. I've tried to reinstall everything
> > ( except OS) but no luck. I am on GMT+1, i can invite you to see the
> problem.
> >
> > take care of you all
> >
> > Alain
> >

> --