Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/08/02 15:29:18 UTC

Creating a fuse project

Hi

I understood and worked on Fuse ( This was my first esb although ), using
camel blueprint feature. When i start with some spring based projects. I got
struct, even using IDE's. Its asking about Group Id and Artefacts ID. Why is
it necessary to give. Is it user defined or is there anything else
predefined thing related to that.

Kindly clarify out.

Cheers
Guru

-----
Cheers
 Guru

Re: Creating a fuse project

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM, Gnanaguru S
<gn...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi..
>
> After installing Fuse IDE. Its necessary to provide all such things. Even
> though its related to maven, kindly clarify me out. Since till these days i
> was working with camel-blueprint with direct deployment.
>
> http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n4661283/untitled.bmp
>
> As in the above picture.

The questions being asked is pure standard Apache Maven information

For example you can just type:
foo
bar
1.0
foo

To get quickly going. For the version number, you can also leave it as
is, if you like.

> Cheers
> Guru
>

> -----
> Cheers
>  Guru

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Creating a fuse project

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
<gn...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi..
>
> After installing Fuse IDE. Its necessary to provide all such things. Even
> though its related to maven, kindly clarify me out. Since till these days i
> was working with camel-blueprint with direct deployment.
>
> http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n4661283/untitled.bmp
>
> As in the above picture.

Hi

This is a mailing list for the Apache SerivceMix project.

If you have questions about Fuse IDE, (A product from a commercial
vendor) then you should ask
in their user forum
http://fusesource.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=13

> Cheers
> Guru
>

> -----
> Cheers
>  Guru

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Creating a fuse project

Re: Creating a fuse project

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Guru!

Didn't catch your question. What do you mean with "Its asking about Group Id
and Artefacts ID"?
The "GroupId and ArtefactId thing" is related to Maven and not special to
ServiceMix (FUSE ESB)...

Best,
Christian