Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Vamsi.krishna.ts" <va...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/06 10:22:38 UTC

Adding disclaimer to Log-In Page

Hi Team,
I have a requirement to add a Disclaimer to NiFi Log-in page, but I am not able to find where exactly I have to do changes.
Could you please help me, on how and where to do the changes.

-Vamsi

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.

Re: Adding disclaimer to Log-In Page

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Hi Vamsi,

You will have to add your desired disclaimer text to login.jsp [1] and then rebuild the application. You can also set custom text in nifi.properties for the property nifi.ui.banner.text which will be displayed on all pages.

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-ui/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/login.jsp <https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-web/nifi-web-ui/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/login.jsp>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com