Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org> on 2010/08/12 06:16:55 UTC

[REPORT] HttpComponents

Status report for the Apache HttpComponents project - August 2010

Status

The last status report was sent in July, and thus there isn't a lot to be
reported. Overall the project remains active.

We are working on realigning our release process with the best practices
used by other ASF projects such as Apache Commons (special thanks to Sebb).

Releases

None since the last report (submitted on the 21st of July). New releases
of HttpCore and HttpClient are planned for August/September 2010.

Community

Nothing to be reported

Development

The new HTTP caching module is being improved to add a file system based
cache implementation