Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew MacKenzie <am...@edespot.com> on 2007/10/25 21:55:32 UTC

not escaping strings.

I have a <message> in my HTML that has a key like the following:
themessage=Company Slogan &trade;

But Wicket escapes the &trade; such that we don't see (tm) in the output.

Is there a way to tell message not to escape its data?

Wicket 1.2 BTW.

--
// Andrew MacKenzie  |  http://www.edespot.com
// GPG public key: http://www.edespot.com/~amackenz/public.key