Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sathishkumar79 <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/12 15:18:37 UTC

Re: site:deploy via webdav to a NTLM based location

Hi Siarhei,

Could you please share the information on did you modelled the sharepoint
project using maven? Are you aware of any archetype for sharepoint projects?

Thanks,
Sathish

Re: site:deploy via webdav to a NTLM based location

Posted by Siarhei Dudzin <si...@gmail.com>.
No, I did not do the deployment to sharepoint in the end. The problem was
that the wagon plugin did not support ntlm authentication.