Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Antollini, Mario" <ma...@intel.com> on 2007/03/28 18:15:53 UTC

RE: JXTA is working now - JMX question

Meeraj,

As you posted in this email, I wanted to play around with Tuscany's JMX
capabilities a little bit.

However I only had access to information delivered by the JVM itself,
but nothing related to the runtime. I started the runtime this way:

java -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Dtuscany.adminPort=2000 -jar
server.start.jar master

(NB: if -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote is not added, I cannot connect
via jconnect)

Is there anything else I need to do, or Tuscany's JMX is not working
yet?

Thanks and regards,
Mario

Posted by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <m....@hotmail.co.uk>.
The work around JMX is still half-baked. Though it does register all the
available components and provides a read-only view of properties. The server
currently use the RMI agent adaptor. So you should be able to connet through
a clinet like jconsole and view the registered components.

Ta
Meeraj