Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Karel Vervaeke <ka...@outerthought.org> on 2011/08/18 17:35:13 UTC

Question about configuration phase.

Hi. I have updated my ganglia branch so it sucesfully works with the
ganglia rpms in the EPEL repositories.

There's one problem left though:
it seems the configure script is not executed on all nodes. (Same
problem for RPM and for DEB based systems)

After running the ganglia recipe, I have (from memory) one properly
configured gmetad and one properly configured gmond instance.
All other gmond instances only have residue from the install phase in /tmp.

Any thoughts?

--
Karel Vervaeke
http://outerthought.org/

Re: Question about configuration phase.

Posted by Karel Vervaeke <ka...@outerthought.org>.
Thanks. i usually kill my machines manually in Elasticfox - it's faster :)

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.